Fire Emblem Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fire Emblem Guild!

Post by Wolfsister »

Hey, I'll join this! I don't have Fates yet--Birthright will be my reward for myself whenever I manage to finish the project I have going on right now at work. Awakening is honestly the only game I've played through completely, though someone lent me a different one back in undergrad that I almost got through.
xmands
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

ooh! I'm on chapter 20 of birthright, got a little tired of grinding out supports/children and started conquest - I'm on chapter 14 now, but I've been more proactive about grinding supports and children and o m g it takes so long lol
Ultimately, I think I'll finish birthright first and then conquest, and then revelations.
I've accidentally run into so many spoilers already T___T

hmm I feel like I might've been careless and missed something, emblem shield? should I have run into that by now or is that something in a later chapter?

favorite characters? who did you guys marry :D
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

The emblem shield is an accessory you get by completing the awakening dlc once with no one dying!
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
xmands
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

the before awakening dlc? I got a hero's brand, exalt's brand, and pebble the first time around. are one of those the same thing as the emblem shield?
I haven't used any DLC items yet because I haven't figured out who to give them to haha
I am indecisive and have problems committing....

ugh I am having so much trouble deciding on who i want to focus on for my primary army in both birthright and conquest, but especially conquest! I like so many of them T____T it hurts to cut people off the main roster haha

Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I'm playing Conquest~ It FINALLY came to Europe a week ago and I- Well... I Coud have already played it through like 7 times, but instead, I play it at some decent pace, try to gather supports and such. And I made 2 female and one male file so that I can play 3 times the game~
Also, I swear, Niles is more gay than straight. I started with the female but the male still married him first

Progress so far (+ who they married)
First female - 18 - Niles
Second female - 10 - Keaton
Male - 15 - Niles (Dude, it was a possibility and I couldn't let it go past me)

And hoooo boy, it's been some time simce I last toched Awakening. Chrom dying = game over seems so weird now
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

If you have a completed awakening game and then go to 'receive presents'. I think.

Oh yes, Niles is fabulous. :well: He'll be my fourth husband and first waifu.
I married Kaden, then Leo. Next will be Takumi and then Niles. For my females.
Oh, I also got Ashura and GrandpaGunter. Just to get them over and done with. :derp:
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
xmands
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

MageLorelei wrote:If you have a completed awakening game and then go to 'receive presents'. I think.

Oh yes, Niles is fabulous. :well: He'll be my fourth husband and first waifu.
I married Kaden, then Leo. Next will be Takumi and then Niles. For my females.
Oh, I also got Ashura and GrandpaGunter. Just to get them over and done with. :derp:
ahhh I finally found it! you have to send out awakening streetpass data, but to be honest I never even checked my accessories shop hahaha

I married saizo on birthright, and I think I'm about to marry xander on conquest (i hate siebert's hair so much though lol)
no idea who I'm going to marry on revelations...

ah, and we should all exchange castle codes/3ds codes, if anyone is interested! :) idk how bond unit works exactly (I think someone has been trying to make one with me and I must be doing something wrong because it's not happening haha) but it would be cool?

Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Oh yay~ Code changing~ But... How many of you can even connect to me? I got the European version and things don't really connect to each other, like, if you're American, I can't connect to you
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Wolfsister
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

Wait wait wait--the male avatar can marry a male character in these? I don't even care that I'd miss out on recruiting the kids, I am absolutely doing this at some point. Not that I'm letting myself buy the game for another month or so, probably.
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Yep! There is one gay marriage option for the male avatar and one gay marriage option for the female avatar.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”