A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Re: In Secret We Lie OoC Thread

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Can a get some help please? I think my character Liena needs a better title than just "goddess of fear"
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Hey Pastel, I just finished with Kaser's true form. Could you possibly add under the 'Appearance' section, just under the part that describes his human form/attire? ^^;
Spoiler
In his true form, Kaser is a larger-than average Aerath that holds a sleek form. Just like his human form, he wears a wolf-like mask, though he is much less likely to take it off for any reason in this form. His eyes are known to be a stunning gold in this form, and his fur pattern and coloration is similar to a silver fox. He possesses four tails.
With mask | Without mask

Code: Select all

In his true form, Kaser is a larger-than average Aerath that holds a sleek form. Just like his human form, he wears a wolf-like mask, though he is much less likely to take it off for any reason in this form. His eyes are known to be a stunning gold in this form, and his fur pattern and coloration is similar to [url=http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/268/e/d/Kitsune_by_IsisMasshiro.jpg]a silver fox.[/url] He possesses four tails. 
[url=http://i.imgur.com/pdwXp6M.png]With mask[/url] | [url=http://i.imgur.com/SRyYfF6.png]Without mask[/url]
[/size][/center]
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
dragongirl3
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragongirl3 »

About when would you guesstimate we will start?
Please help my creatures grow. ^_^ (Feel free to mine my keep all you want)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Post by PastelPeach »

@dragongirl3: I had to disappear for a couple of days to ensure I finished an important essay, but if things go well for me and if it's a good time for everyone else then it could be starting sometime this weekend. I can't say for sure just yet though, but we'll see how it works out. ^_^

@Aneira: Sure thing, I'll add the changes to Moony Kaser's form as soon I get the chance. ^.^

@Paradise: What's wrong with Liena's title? :orly:
umbreon241 wrote:What if the gods had annual holidays? Like if there was a day or several days a year dedicated to a god or goddess. :orly:
This is such a brilliant idea to me. It would make a lot of sense for the gods to have their own specific holidays and celebrations. Now I'm wondering what sort of stories and rumors humans would have about the gods. What gods do they believe are the children of whom? Who do the humans believe are romantically involved, even if the two gods in question have never even met each other before? Those sorts of curious things, it would certainly be interesting to try and figure this all out. :bounce:
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

I just felt like just "Goddess of fear" was kinda plain.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

".. face is one of bored indifference with a hint of mildly pissed off."

Saria, I absolutely love the amount of detail you put into your characters! I also think I laughed a bit more than I probably should have at that little bit on his 'Personality'. :lol:

Also, I love the idea of having holidays for the Gods, and I can't wait to see some of the perceptions that the humans have on them. Ivory will probably have some of her own ideas about them, since I would imagine her home country has some different perceptions themselves. It'll be interesting how the Gods react to these, too. ^.^
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
MistoElectra
CreaturesTrade
Location: On the Starship Enterprise in space...the final frontier.

Post by MistoElectra »

Really looking forward to this!

I love the idea of having their own holidays and humans perceiving some of them as being related or married or whatever. It should be interesting as well to see the reactions of the Gods to hearing about some of these things!
There's only us, there's only this,
Forget regret or life is yours to miss,
No other road, no other way,
No day but today.
There's only now, there's only here,
Give in to love or live in fear,
No other path, no other way,
No day but today.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

I was talking with Saria and Misto about when each god would have their holiday. I could post some of our guesses here if y'all would like to see them. :orly:

I feel like everyone is going to just assume that Zach is Myesha's kid because she basically raised him. Imagine the humans' reactions when they see Myesha and Zach and realize how drastically different they look. :lol:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
dragongirl3
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragongirl3 »

I love these ideas :D This RP is going to be so fun ^_^
Please help my creatures grow. ^_^ (Feel free to mine my keep all you want)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PastelPeach
CreaturesTrade

Post by PastelPeach »

Shoot, if you guys have ideas already for the holidays then go ahead and put them up. :lol: Heck, ANY ideas revolving the world and the gods are welcome. ^_^ I'm thinking so much about this that I realize that the rp probably has different months than here, and that some of the months/days might be named after the gods as well.

@umbreon: Well there are gods that have given birth to horses, and Myesha and Zach probably look at least a little bit more alike than that. :lol:

@Paradise: I felt like it matched her. All the other gods just feel like they're trying to be poetic to me. XD Which just leads to hilarious imaginings of the more harsher acting characters stressing over choosing their titles and writing little notes and such while Liena's just like "FEAR!" If you really want to though, what other titles were you thinking of? :orly:

Return to “Backstage”