Roleplay Stage rules
PaperStars
CreaturesTrade

Sarabella&Saffron Mathewson - Both Unnatural

Post by PaperStars »

Username: PaperStars
Spoiler
Character Name: Sarabella Mathewson
Appearances: Short curly black hair with piercing yellow eyes. She stands at 5'7" and has a thin frame, as well as her skin being fair.
Character Type: Unnatural
Power(s): Can predict the future using cards that depict a large white/black/grey skull with a black/white/dark grey background. All of her cards have this design. But the outcome depends on the person. She can also levitate.
Personality: Quiet, and rarely talks. Hates large groups of people and any places that isn't a forest. She's very friendly once you get to know her, if she ever lets you near her.
History: To be RP'd
Other: Her facial expression makes her look like she's angry/about to kill someone. Her older sister's name is Saffron.

Code: Select all

[spoiler]Character Name: Sarabella Mathewson
Appearances: Short curly black hair with piercing yellow eyes. She stands at 5'7" and has a thin frame, as well as her skin being fair.
Power(s): Can predict the future using cards that depict a large white/black/grey skull with a black/white/dark grey background. All of her cards have this design. But the outcome depends on the person. She can also levitate.
Personality: Quiet, and rarely talks. Hates large groups of people and any places that isn't a forest. She's very friendly once you get to know her, if she ever lets you near her.
Other: Her facial expression makes her look like she's angry/about to kill someone. Her older sister's name is Saffron.[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Character Name: Saffron Mathewson
Appearances: Long black hair with blue eyes and tan skin. Has a medium frame and stands at 5'8".
Power(s): Carries around a large brown sack holding...human remains(if this is a bit overboard, let me know), she uses those remains to make a somewhat invincible army of sorts.
Personality: Cruel and calculating, always tormenting people, and laughing at their demise.
Other: Has a very sweet face, although she's a you-know-what. Both sisters hate each other with a burning passion.

[spoiler]Character Name: Saffron Mathewson
Appearances: Long black hair with blue eyes and tan skin. Has a medium frame and stands at 5'8".
Power(s): Carries around a large brown sack holding...human remains(if this is a bit overboard, let me know), she uses those remains to make a somewhat invincible army of sorts.
Personality: Cruel and calculating, always tormenting people, and laughing at their demise.
Other: Has a very sweet face, although she's a you-know-what. Both sisters hate each other with a burning passion.[/spoiler]
:t-ninja: and I forgot this. :derp:
Last edited by PaperStars on July 27th, 2014, 7:31:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Skye Garrett and Kyle Bourne - Human & Unnatural

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

Username: GriffinHeart101
Spoiler
Character Name: Skye Garrett
Appearances:
Character Type: Human
Power(s): None
Personality (optional) : Skye is an adventurous girl who always seems to get herself in trouble one way or another. She's loud and good at getting people's attention. She has nothing against the Unnaturals or the Naturals and will help either side if they ask, depending on the task. She couldn't bring herself to kill somebody but she'd be alright with making a weapon to do so, as long as the customer realizes that in no way is she responsible for the killing. Skye is a somewhat lazy person and gets most of her work done at night, so you can find her sleeping in her workshop in the lighter hours. She enjoys prototyping and making gadgets that will make her life easier and a lot more fun. So far her favorites are a glider jumpsuit and gloves with "retractable" claws, both of which she wears on a regular basis.
History (optional) : Skye's father was a mechanic as well and she hung out with him for all of the time he was around, watching him repair things. She wasn't big on repairing and more of inventing her own things. She never knew her own mother and in later years, her father was assigned to fight in the war against the Unnaturals. He didn't have a choice, was forced in and shot down. Skye inherited the garage and modified it so that it was also a functional living space.
Other: She fights for what she believes in and is on neither side of the war. Also, she's pretty strong when fighting, if she has to. :t-ninja:

[spoiler]Character Name: Skye Garrett
Appearances:
[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2zhmeqp.jpg[/img]
Character Type: Human
Power(s): None
Personality (optional) : Skye is an adventurous girl who always seems to get herself in trouble one way or another. She's loud and good at getting people's attention. She has nothing against the Unnaturals or the Naturals and will help either side if they ask, depending on the task. She couldn't bring herself to kill somebody but she'd be alright with making a weapon to do so, as long as the customer realizes that in no way is she responsible for the killing. Skye is a somewhat lazy person and gets most of her work done at night, so you can find her sleeping in her workshop in the lighter hours. She enjoys prototyping and making gadgets that will make her life easier and a lot more fun. So far her favorites are a glider jumpsuit and gloves with "retractable" claws, both of which she wears on a regular basis.
History (optional) : Skye's father was a mechanic as well and she hung out with him for all of the time he was around, watching him repair things. She wasn't big on repairing and more of inventing her own things. She never knew her own mother and in later years, her father was assigned to fight in the war against the Unnaturals. He didn't have a choice, was forced in and shot down. Skye inherited the garage and modified it so that it was also a functional living space.
Other: She fights for what she believes in and is on neither side of the war. Also, she's pretty strong when fighting, if she has to.  :t-ninja:[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Character Name: Kyle Bourne
Appearances:
Power(s): Mershark transformation (will describe what he looks like then in rp) and can materialize into water.
Personality (optional) : Kyle is a quiet boy who likes to be in a secure place, preferably the lagoon that he watches over. He doesn't like humans, Naturals and even other Unnaturals because he believes that they cannot be trusted. He will almost always seem standoffish and rude to everyone who isn't a creature he's familiar with. He doesn't talk often or at all, which makes people believe that he incapable of vocalization. This is not true, but he thinks that it is good that people make that assumption. He can be playful with people that he gets used to over a long period of time, but he adores to be around the creatures that he lives with in the water.
History (optional) : His parents abandoned him at a young age and left him at the lagoon that he resides in now. Both himself and the creatures there believe him to be the protecter of the area as he is a aquatic creature while also having resemblance to a human. He takes his job very seriously and will protect his home and new family at any cost, no matter who it is.
Other: When he gets angry and he isn't a mershark, his teeth become pointed and his pupils become slit.

[spoiler]Character Name: Kyle Bourne
Appearances:
[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/eslve8.jpg[/img]
Power(s): Mershark transformation (will describe what he looks like then in rp) and can materialize into water.
Personality (optional) : Kyle is a quiet boy who likes to be in a secure place, preferably the lagoon that he watches over. He doesn't like humans, Naturals and even other Unnaturals because he believes that they cannot be trusted. He will almost always seem standoffish and rude to everyone who isn't a creature he's familiar with. He doesn't talk often or at all, which makes people believe that he incapable of vocalization. This is not true, but he thinks that it is good that people make that assumption. He can be playful with people that he gets used to over a long period of time, but he adores to be around the creatures that he lives with in the water.
History (optional) : His parents abandoned him at a young age and left him at the lagoon that he resides in now. Both himself and the creatures there believe him to be the protecter of the area as he is a aquatic creature while also having resemblance to a human. He takes his job very seriously and will protect his home and new family at any cost, no matter who it is. 
Other: When he gets angry and he isn't a mershark, his teeth become pointed and his pupils become slit.[/spoiler]
Last edited by GriffinHeart101 on July 24th, 2014, 6:30:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
Snowflake
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Protected OOC Thread

Post by Snowflake »

Griffin, accepted :) ! PaperStars and Hoardofmistwalkers, please refer to either me, firejay1 or GriffinHeart101's forms for the correct way of posting forms...
*Snowflake*
HoarderofMistwalkers
CreaturesTrade

Post by HoarderofMistwalkers »

Well I thought the correct terms were to do it here... I'll pm you

Edit: I realize they put their form in code but you never did point that out as nessecary. Not all RPs require that so it would make sense we would make that mistake. Sorry if this sounds rude. I'm just saying you should make that more clear.
Beware my Keep Guard!
http://xxjcartspacexx.deviantart.com/
ImageImageImageImageImage
~Gold miners welcome~
I am a Christian. I believe in the savior Jesus Christ.
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

It's not in the rules and it doesn't have to do with putting it in code. Like Snowflake said, look at her form, my forms or firejay's, or should I say posts. It's also in the forth "paragraph" on the front page.
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
HoarderofMistwalkers
CreaturesTrade

Post by HoarderofMistwalkers »

The other forms are slightly more detailed. Is that what I need to do?
Beware my Keep Guard!
http://xxjcartspacexx.deviantart.com/
ImageImageImageImageImage
~Gold miners welcome~
I am a Christian. I believe in the savior Jesus Christ.
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Look at the titles of each of our posts or reread ALL of the first post. It's one of the first things listed. (In the paragraph right before where the form is)
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
firejay1
CreaturesTrade

Post by firejay1 »

It's the title. I think she wants us to do that so she can keep it clear which forms are submissions and which are just OOC. btw, Griffin, I get the feeling Kyle will either hate Ayako with a burning passion or become really good friends with her (she kills to survive, and that includes water animals, but she's also quiet and doesn't trust easily.)
firejay1
- Smile, not because life has full of reasons to smile, but because your smile is itself a reason for many others to smile.
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Well, Kyle pretty much hates everyone besides the lagoon creatures, so I think they'd hate each other with a burning passion. She has to kill to survive and he's a protector, so they sort of have conflicting ideas. I dunno, want to have them meet each other?
ImageImageImageImage
Wishlist on profile!!
firejay1
CreaturesTrade

Post by firejay1 »

Sure. The setting's right. How does Kyle survive, btw? He's not a carnivore, being a mershark and all?
firejay1
- Smile, not because life has full of reasons to smile, but because your smile is itself a reason for many others to smile.

Return to “Backstage”