How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Kestrad »

Somehow I am never ready for gifting to start, I always feel like I could have stockpiled / planned more gifts O.o
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

:omg: I cant believe I will be 26 this year... It only feels like it was yesterday I was in High School and rushing home to hatch event critters on magistream... I can't believe time goes by so quickly these days.
Selling 30 shards for 45,000 gold each
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Comfy pants are on, it's freshly snowing outside for some reason, we are an hour away from showtime, and it's only 7PM for me so I have the whole night ahead haha
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 800 drinks in :well:

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

In honor of 15 years, of the generosity of Madd, Rosehill, Raneth, everyone involved in this event and all that it encompasses, I have finally donated to MS. Only $8, so I shall remain black as my soul, but--

However, I'll be holding onto my shards in the hope that my birth month of June will once again be graced with a lovely Egyptian-themed Doni.

Edit: Wait, I went purple. But I didn't donate $10. :t-boo:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Airashyraye wrote:May 10th, 2024, 12:58:05 am In ...hic... honor of 155 ...hic... yearshh, of de ...hic... generoshity of Madd, Roshehiill, Raned, everyoone involvved in dish event ...hic... and all dat it encompashesh, I have ...hic... finally donated to MSh. Only ...hic... $8, sho I shhhall rremain black ash my shoul, but--

Howeever, I'lll be ...hic... holding onto mmy shhardsh in de hopee dat my bird mond of ...hic... June will onnce again ...hic... be ggraced wid a lovelyy Egyptian-demed Doni.

Edit: Wait, I went purplle. But I diddnn't donate ...hic... $110. ...hic... :t-boo:
I wash looking at who wash online annd wash like wait - and I noticed your naame wash purple from dere haha
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 800 drinks in :well:

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I want all the frozen crystalwing eggs I can get from the Keep tributary :woo: :woo:
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

:t-cry: :t-cry:
Why has my lab top decided to act up now?! As soon as the Magiversary starts?!?! I can only do so much on my phone!! :t-tantrum:
EDIT- okay. An hr and 3 manual reboots later. I think it’s about to start being decent. The main screen is at least loaded this time.

:t-swoon: Otherwise super happy about the purple pteiras!!!!

Also went into work as scheduled earlier to see a basically empty lot and then when I went inside our security told me the building was closed earlier due to bad weather. Rain wind hail. It was bone dry outside, though I slept most of the day, so I miss storms all the time.
YET they make us drive into work when there are city alerts to not drive due to ICE. Like WTH. So I’m home now :t-sweat:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LightningDragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by LightningDragon »

Happy 15th birthday MS, and a huge and heartfelt thank you to our wonderful staff <3
ImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Gotta ...hic... put up wid de weird drrunktype bbeccaushe I *waaaaaaant* all dde gift eggiesh from Remyy annd I needsh de gold tto get 'em buyingg de nnew Cryshttal drrinksh (alshho ttwo new Rewinsh, i ...hic... am ...hic... JOYOUSh)
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Utena
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Utena »

I have been loving the new X-Men '97 series.

I am thrilled that they are going to end it with the Fatal Attraction and setting it up for Onslaught's arrival.
Image Pillowfort | Goodreads |
VBC Tab | Wish List

Mist Stalker Army - 12,000+ and counting!

Return to “Community Discussion”