How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Ardroth »

Our day was good! Got a lot done. :bounce: The hype for the anniversary is strong with all of us, and I'm finally back to drawing a bit more regularly. :hooray:

... One of us (who really loves cephalopods) just discovered the hatchling sprite for the Trading Post Ice Octopus and he is going ballistic over it and now wants an army of hatchlings specifically.

XD

Sorry to post again but if somebody sells a lot of goats on Magistream... Is that the famous yale sale everyone mentions? :P

(mod edited to combine posts)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in the Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

Finally got my wedding dress- only to find out they charged me for a veil I said no to and won't let me cancel it- yaya
Selling 30 shards for 45,000 gold each
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

midnightem wrote: May 7th, 2024, 5:04:00 pm Finally got my wedding dress- only to find out they charged me for a veil I said no to and won't let me cancel it- yaya
How can they do that? That’s theft, charging you for something you didn’t order and don’t have. Or do you have it?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

Airasyraye wrote: May 7th, 2024, 8:31:57 pm
midnightem wrote: May 7th, 2024, 5:04:00 pm Finally got my wedding dress- only to find out they charged me for a veil I said no to and won't let me cancel it- yaya
How can they do that? That’s theft, charging you for something you didn’t order and don’t have. Or do you have it?
No, I wouldn't get it till the end of July since they have to preorder everything. That's why I tried telling them ahead of time, but they said it was too late..
Selling 30 shards for 45,000 gold each
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

midnightem wrote: May 7th, 2024, 8:37:39 pm
Airasyraye wrote: May 7th, 2024, 8:31:57 pm
No, I wouldn't get it till the end of July since they have to preorder everything. That's why I tried telling them ahead of time, but they said it was too late..
Okay, so, it's something you didn't order and don't want and don't have. Charging you for it is theft. I guess I don't know your recourse, but if it's a significant amount of money, I might be tempted to threaten a small claims suit, if that's something warranted. Of course, they might cancel your entire order and not wish to do business with you, which might be worse.

I'd def give them the review they deserve at the end at least. Sorry this is happening.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

We have discovered the joy of hoarding frozen eggs. :hooray:
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Finally got around to hatching some Eshmeri for my personal collection. I just read the description and now I'm crying :t-weep:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Stomach says "No more food or drink! Please! For the love of all that is good... no more!"

Brain says "Yeah, maybe we need to take a break and nap."

Tongue says "I need to taste things now!"

This medication I am taking that limits how much I can take in is really messing with me. I want to finish my lemonade but I can't right now.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Nine hours and it's PARTY TIME! :well: :woo: :woo:
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

SOON! :woo:

Return to “Community Discussion”