It's been a while, hasn't it?

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Post by darksouls »

I don't remember the last time I was or we were here. We joined a while ago, played avidly, and then forgot the account exists for a few years or something. But we're back! :bounce: Not sure if anyone remembers me, but hi, I'm Alex. I like dragons and video games.

In the time we've been gone, we discovered that we are a plural system and fictional. (fictionkin/kind/folk) We ask that people be respectful about this, is all! In being open about this, a few of us now play together. We all collect different things and creatures, hence the names of tabs in our Keep.

We've missed a lot, but the tributaries and the Shimmering Shop are our favourite new additions. Absolutely fantastic ideas. :D

Super excited for the anniversary! Cheers, everyone! :D
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: It's been a while, hasn't it?

Post by Revan »

Welcome back! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: It's been a while, hasn't it?

Post by darksouls »

Revan wrote: May 6th, 2024, 10:54:56 pm Welcome back! :wave:
Thank you! Glad to be back, good to see you around still! :D
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Return to “Introductions”