Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Post by darksouls »

This made me have to go check if I still have our parentless Quest Emerald Wyvern and we do, and then to my utter surprise, we have a male and female Black Market Ruby Wyvern parentless pair as well. Buuuuut I'm picky about special/favourite creatures having offspring, so I just bought a G1 instead.

Ah well! XD Great release, super gorgeous recolour of an already gorgeous sprite!
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

16 QB Emeralds x 16 SB Rubies:

- 1 Emerald egg
- 1 Ruby egg
- 1 Sapphire egg

Nothing else.

This is the reason I simply HATE breeding these D< D< D<
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

I went back on my breeding criteria because I realised I had 247 cooldown potions in my inventory, and a perfectly good QB Emerald male and SB Ruby female... I have 79 potions left as of this post, and out of 22 offspring, 8 are Sapphire Wyverns.

Not the greatest odds but I was able to brute force my way through due to prior investments years ago.

Also realised I have a totally unrelated G1 Sapphire I bought recently, so I now have a good pair for even G2s. Now to decide what to do with the rest. XD
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Return to “Community Discussion”