It's been a while, hasn't it?

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Post by Ardroth »

I don't remember the last time I was or we were here. We joined a while ago, played avidly, and then forgot the account exists for a few years or something. But we're back! :bounce: Not sure if anyone remembers me, but hi, I'm Alex. I like dragons and video games.

In the time we've been gone, we discovered that we are a plural system and fictional. (fictionkin/kind/folk) We ask that people be respectful about this, is all! In being open about this, a few of us now play together. We all collect different things and creatures, hence the names of tabs in our Keep.

We've missed a lot, but the tributaries and the Shimmering Shop are our favourite new additions. Absolutely fantastic ideas. :D

Super excited for the anniversary! Cheers, everyone! :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: It's been a while, hasn't it?

Post by Revan »

Welcome back! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: It's been a while, hasn't it?

Post by Ardroth »

Revan wrote: May 6th, 2024, 10:54:56 pm Welcome back! :wave:
Thank you! Glad to be back, good to see you around still! :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Introductions”