How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

sammythethief wrote: May 1st, 2024, 6:09:15 am I never thought I'd be able to have the elder crystalwings, but they're right there :yey: I'm so excited!!

I may extend the date of my free raffle. I'm raffling off 30 prizes and I don't have nearly that many participants :yarly:

I won a prize last time, so I was sort of guilty to take part in the raffle again. But I went ahead and did it anyway. Hope to see lots of people participating in it ^_^

I think I have the lousiest luck, ever. I have 16 QB Emeralds and I bred them all and got just 2 Blue eggs. Nothing else, not another Emerald, not another Ruby, nothing. The rest were uninterested. Yuck, yuck and a big yuck D:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Ah, the annual hell that is field day. Muggy as hell and it's only 8:11. Can't wait to get the kiddo and go home. Then I have to log in and work the rest of the day.

Edit @ 945 WTF I had to miss one of kiddos events to move my car because the senior center decides to have an event today and we can't park there. Bad form! You know the elementary school does this event every year, why the hell did you overlap this year. First time in five f*cking years too.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I know I've mentioned it before, but I hate being on call. I just feel like I can't do much because I am waiting to get that call.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

We are SO back! :D And I can't really say how good or bad today is or was, we got up late. XD
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks. If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag. Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Rainwater wrote: May 4th, 2024, 2:56:15 pm I know I've mentioned it before, but I hate being on call. I just feel like I can't do much because I am waiting to get that call.
Not sure what your on call situation is, but I serve on call for a college campus and feel the same way. I finally went off yesterday after over a week on, and I feel so free right now - to get all my errands done that I needed to because I always worry about being interrupted by our on call phone. :|
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 700 drinks in :well:

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: May 4th, 2024, 7:12:30 pm
Rainwater wrote: May 4th, 2024, 2:56:15 pm I know I've mentioned it before, but I hate being on call. I just feel like I can't do much because I am waiting to get that call.
Not sure what your on call situation is, but I serve on call for a college campus and feel the same way. I finally went off yesterday after over a week on, and I feel so free right now - to get all my errands done that I needed to because I always worry about being interrupted by our on call phone. :|
I'm in the veterinary field, so that is what I am on call for. But yes, when I am not on call, I fell much more free. Free to go out to eat, to go shopping, to take a nap, to shower, and so on. Right now, every notification on my phone makes me jump to see if it is a message saying someone wants seen and it can't wait. :headdesk:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Our day was pretty good. Sucks that all our friends are going through something right now, but we're glad to support them, obviously. Also we got a new mattress cover and it instantly fixed our sleep problems. XD
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks. If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag. Anything named is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding. Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Was supposed to hop off the computer and go play some games, but I got distracted by Discord and twitter. That's okay though, because I'm spending time talking with a friend that I don't get to chat with often because of time zone differences ^_^
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

You know you've been away a long time when you look at your inventory and you just wonder where the hell you got all these items from. There must have been an event or drink at Remy's that gave out random items, because uh, wow. XD
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Ardroth wrote: May 5th, 2024, 11:27:36 pm You know you've been away a long time when you look at your inventory and you just wonder where the hell you got all these items from. There must have been an event or drink at Remy's that gave out random items, because uh, wow. XD
I think there was, actually. Also the uh Mystery Bags from the Black Market.
Tho, what items are they? Cause depending on what they were, and what you've been doing, they could be things obtained from breeding/clicking on creatures (and there's a few like that)

Return to “Community Discussion”