Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Post by Pallastronomy »

ImageImage
Very very subtle but the hatchlings are dimorphic, left is a male, right is a female (The colour of the undersides and horns are different)

Also shoutout to literally my only breeding pair for pulling through and giving me a sapphire first try <3 I was so worried they’d give me trouble
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!
16/25 gifts! Thank you so much!
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

Pallastronomy wrote: April 28th, 2024, 1:45:37 am ImageImage
Very very subtle but the hatchlings are dimorphic, left is a male, right is a female (The colour of the undersides and horns are different)

Also shoutout to literally my only breeding pair for pulling through and giving me a sapphire first try <3 I was so worried they’d give me trouble
Oooooh, nice to see a dimorphism in these guys! :D (even if it means that getting a personal set and a full stream dex set will be hard - rip me :t-boo:). Need to power through the Mordcai quest to get my first Emerald, then at some point save up and see Master Belmos so some extras XD
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
Magiversary Wishlist!

Others:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Finally found someone's grown lady :lol:

The color palette is SO slick and gorgeous - the saturation is great.

Now we have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald (and Cobalt lol) Wyverns, can we expect to get Diamond, Platinum, and Pearl Wyverns in the years to come? :P
bebbies:

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

I'd also love any SB Crystalwings during this 15th Anniversary Celebration <3

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

So, now I'm super disappointed that the other Wyverns don't have gender-differences. While I know that it's not always visible in many species, I still prefer it when sprite art has even small differences. It adds dimension to collecting and to the sprite species themselves.

My preference is the female by far. That is a gorgeous blue on both, but the softer white-blue of the underbelly looks so much nicer to me than the rich yellow-gold of the male. Less jarring, although that's not to say the male is ugly. The shade on the Ruby has always been a little too washed-out for me, and this bold and pure blue is so gorgeous. The Gemstone Wyvern species family (as I personally call them) has always been some of my favorite sprites. Their sweet faces, dynamic and playful pose, and detailed scaled hides and wing-ribs have long kept them in the top category for me, and it's so nice to add the Sapphire.

...now...

Topaz? :derp:

Onyx? :derp: :derp:

Moonstone? :derp: :derp: /shot
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Oh wow! I love the colors! :yey:
Please help my babies grow C:
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Not to knock on the males for their gold (it gives them some character), but I love the light blue on the females! So pretty!
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImage
TheWolfieNebula
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheWolfieNebula »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: April 28th, 2024, 3:33:22 pm Image

Now we have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald (and Cobalt lol) Wyverns, can we expect to get Diamond, Platinum, and Pearl Wyverns in the years to come? :P
Welp, now I want that too XD All the Pokémon Game Wyverns!
Sometimes a sparkle-fennec fox, sometimes a werewolf, always a nerd. My timezone is BST

Fav Creatures!:
I love any wolf/dog/canid creatures the absolute mostest!!
Magiversary Wishlist!

Others:

Image Image
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Adding to the chorus of love for the female, wow.

My stats were 4 ruby, 1 emerald, and 2 sapphire out of 16 attempts of a single pair. At least I have some crossing stones now.
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

I do love that the male has the gold horns and scales going down the front all the way to the tail! It's quite unique!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Dragon Cave | Virtuadopt | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Looking for Indigo Gurita & Sepia Sepiida Doni pets!
Collector of all things tentacled~!
Anni Wishlist! <3
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

GuardianAnthony wrote: April 29th, 2024, 1:33:38 am

I do love that the male has the gold horns and scales going down the front all the way to the tail! It's quite unique!
Honestly it wasn't until I saw both adult sprites did I notice the light blue/gold detailing on the underside of the hatchlings' tails. The females feel more sophisticated and elegant, while the males come across as royally vibrant. Perfect vibes all around for them imo

And I can't know for sure, but I am like 98% certain you had the first adult out of these :yarly:

Also - finally got to try and breed some today. Lucky me! Shocked that two of the three breedings gave me Sapphires, but also very thankful. :D
bebbies:

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

I'd also love any SB Crystalwings during this 15th Anniversary Celebration <3

Return to “Community Discussion”