Difficulty of SB creatures list?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Difficulty of SB creatures list?

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Is there a list or something that tells the difficulty of catching stream born creatures?

like for
Very Common
Common
Rare
Uncommon
ect

I know the bestiary tells it but it would be easier for a list not having to click each creature individually.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Difficulty of SB creatures list?

Post by falsanthin »

Other than the rarity listed on the creatures bestiary page i don't think so.

Personally i made a google drive doc/creature checklist so i could see them all at a glance, I'm still learning how it all works since its my first time using it so not sure if its something only i can view or if its public (i'm super bad with technology XD) but i can try link it and see if that works

Streamborn Rarities

Full Checklist (Full checklist if anyone wanted to use that, i haven't finished the donation creature checklist but it should list every other creature. Formatted as 1 female/1 frozen female/1 frozen egg/1 frozen male/1 male) I think its locked to view only but you should be able to save a copy still
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

falsanthin wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 11:42:16 pm Other than the rarity listed on the creatures bestiary page i don't think so.

Personally i made a google drive doc/creature checklist so i could see them all at a glance, I'm still learning how it all works since its my first time using it so not sure if its something only i can view or if its public (i'm super bad with technology XD) but i can try link it and see if that works

Streamborn Rarities

Full Checklist (Full checklist if anyone wanted to use that, i haven't finished the donation creature checklist but it should list every other creature. Formatted as 1 female/1 frozen female/1 frozen egg/1 frozen male/1 male) I think its locked to view only but you should be able to save a copy still
Question: Do you insert the egg sprites by using the image link or through another way?
bebbies:

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: April 27th, 2024, 1:50:26 am
falsanthin wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 11:42:16 pm Other than the rarity listed on the creatures bestiary page i don't think so.

Streamborn Rarities

Question: Do you insert the egg sprites by using the image link or through another way?
I copied the egg images from the bestiary then you click on the cell you want to put it into, paste the image then click on that and it should come up with a "put image in selected cell" option at the bottom

Just a note though if you use the checklist you will have to change the stats in the top right manually everytime you add a new row of creatures if you want an accurate collection %. Won't have to do that if you are just using the rarity list though.

I've self taught myself to make them though so there is probably a WAYYYY easier way of doing things i haven't caught onto yet, same as i might have totally overlooked something when i was adding creatures (Eg. Shiny variant, rereleases). The whole thing was thrown together during that long site maint we had awhile back. I've never figured out why some of the 0's and the colour/% gradient are all wonky too :lol:
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

That paste tip is so helpful!

I was literally copying the image URL and going Insert > Image > Insert Image into cell > Link > Paste URL > Insert Image

I've been trying to better learn what I can do with Sheets / Excel. The conditional formatting and auto-updating cells are still down the line in what I'm able to do. I only recently figured out how to make the cell change color when you click a checkbox, but I use Google Sheets for work that have multiple levels of automation that blow me away. We use them for residential occupancy management, package/mail tracking, etc. so not a lot of numbers all the time, but definitely a lot of color coding and tracking aspects of rooms.
bebbies:

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Streamborn Rarities

OMG you are the best! Weirdly you did 1000% better than I would have done. Thank you so much for taking time to make this list! Its going to be helpful for my shop to price things easier and at fairer prices!

I have it pinned to my browser bar so I never lose it <3

Return to “Community Discussion”