Do clicks from logged out count?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
It’s my birthday

Do clicks from logged out count?

Post by audrei9 »

I cleared my browser history before clicking in the image free magistream nursery, which logged me out of my account before I made any difference to the creatures.
This happened twice, and was very frustrating. I felt very disheartened by it all. Did the clicks still count? I enjoy having my creatures grow up more than getting gold from the clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Do clicks from logged out count?

Post by froglady »

I'm pretty sure the clicks still count toward the creatures, just not toward your account (no gold).

I get logged out in the middle of clicking the forums at least twice a week, so I know there's no gold, but I hope there's growth (since it's other people's creatures I'm affecting--I can only affect mine once every 6 hours anyway).
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin
It’s my birthday

Post by audrei9 »

froglady wrote: April 13th, 2024, 1:25:55 pm I'm pretty sure the clicks still count toward the creatures, just not toward your account (no gold).

I get logged out in the middle of clicking the forums at least twice a week, so I know there's no gold, but I hope there's growth (since it's other people's creatures I'm affecting--I can only affect mine once every 6 hours anyway).
Once every 6 hours? I thought it was once every day!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

That's what I thought, too, but:
Rosehill wrote: December 11th, 2023, 1:55:06 am
froglady wrote: December 9th, 2023, 2:15:42 pm OK, bear with me because I'm a scientist with a very logical brain that sometimes skips over the obvious. I was under the impression that only one click you gave to a creature each day counted.

Your click counts towards the progress of creatures every 6 hours. :italian:

The three click threads are a remnant from the times when the site was super active. Three click threads with a little bit different focus made it so that people's eggs actually got clicks and grew. With just one thread there thread would have moved very fast, and people who didn't manage to post their eggs every couple pages didn't get theirs clicked. Nowadays three threads is probably an overkill though. :lol:
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”