Vevex Rays

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Vevex Rays

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

So I noticed the the Storm and Sun Vevex Ray Eggs look the same. How do you get them? Do you just click on the vevex eggs and hope you get both at some point? I have a Sun Vevex egg, and everytime I find one in the stream it ends up being a Sun Vevex.
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Vevex Rays

Post by blockEdragon »

Yea, that's about it. Lots of eggs look the same and you just kinda have to hope you get the one you want.
BlackSwan959798
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by BlackSwan959798 »

blockEdragon wrote: April 4th, 2024, 3:21:27 pm Yea, that's about it. Lots of eggs look the same and you just kinda have to hope you get the one you want.
Okie thank you!^^
Currently looking for a "Moseal" hatchling. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It just can't be frozen. I can pay with gold or if you need some koi fish i can breed mine for you.
I'm going through the quests so i need gold more than anything right now..All frozen eggs are up for sale.Each egg is just 9 gold.Just message me if interested
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

The Borean Wolves and the stream varieties of Gryphons are the same way--you just hope you get whatever you're missing. I have several of each, except the ones I have none of, LOL.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”