LTB Spring event pairs etc

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

allisonmcd
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

LTB Spring event pairs etc

Post by allisonmcd »

Hi I am looking to buy old spring event creatures. I perfer them to be in male female pairs!
looking to buy a female Komainu Crystalwing
LTB crystalwings in pairs
If you see creatures you like in my keep pm me!
Always looking to make new friends

ImageImageImageImageImage
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Spring event pairs etc

Post by Altairia »

I have available two pairs of gallium crystalwings, two marinevra crystalwings, couple of pairs of sommar crystalwings, pair of earth crystalwings, pair of air crystalwings, two pairs of light crystalwing, a pair of void crystalwings, pair of light lapis crystalwings, a pair of jinglong crystalwings, pair of fluorowing crystalwings (though the female is 1st gen), two pairs of hadros crystalwings, two pairs of kuanos crystalwing (one male with three females), a pair of kobaldibar crystalwings, and a pair of sacris crystalwings.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
allisonmcd
CreaturesTrade

Post by allisonmcd »

Altairia wrote: January 4th, 2024, 2:26:19 pm I have available two pairs of gallium crystalwings, two marinevra crystalwings, couple of pairs of sommar crystalwings, pair of earth crystalwings, pair of air crystalwings, two pairs of light crystalwing, a pair of void crystalwings, pair of light lapis crystalwings, a pair of jinglong crystalwings, pair of fluorowing crystalwings (though the female is 1st gen), two pairs of hadros crystalwings, two pairs of kuanos crystalwing (one male with three females), a pair of kobaldibar crystalwings, and a pair of sacris crystalwings.
How much are you wanting for each pair?

PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

I have the female Komainu hatchies for 5k.

I also have bunch of old event pets but I have to go to bed, will let you know more tomorrow.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

allisonmcd wrote: January 4th, 2024, 2:31:51 pm
Altairia wrote: January 4th, 2024, 2:26:19 pm I have available two pairs of gallium crystalwings, two marinevra crystalwings, couple of pairs of sommar crystalwings, pair of earth crystalwings, pair of air crystalwings, two pairs of light crystalwing, a pair of void crystalwings, pair of light lapis crystalwings, a pair of jinglong crystalwings, pair of fluorowing crystalwings (though the female is 1st gen), two pairs of hadros crystalwings, two pairs of kuanos crystalwing (one male with three females), a pair of kobaldibar crystalwings, and a pair of sacris crystalwings.
It would seem that most crystalwings are worth about 5k each, so 10k a pair.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
allisonmcd
CreaturesTrade

Post by allisonmcd »

Altairia wrote: January 4th, 2024, 5:32:30 pm
allisonmcd wrote: January 4th, 2024, 2:31:51 pm
It would seem that most crystalwings are worth about 5k each, so 10k a pair.
I will take a pair of light crystal wings, gallium, and flurowing for 10k each pair send me trade when ready! Thank you

PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

I have a female Komainu Crystalwing (5k)

Pair of:
Painted Sceap, Yeen Meep, Blite Meep, Yecu Covisflower, Moraz Covisflower, Field Pygmy Graga, Alpine Pygmy Graga, Forest Pygmy Graga (2k per)
Game Dismot, Catalana Dismot, Wolpertinger (6k per)

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec

Return to “Kancha”