Mac, PC, or Linux?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Mac, PC, or Linux?

Mac
24%
PC
59%
Linux
17%

Total votes: 29

bedfordblack
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Mac, PC, or Linux?

Post by bedfordblack »

mac for general purpose (laptop, it's super convenient being able to imessage myself photos and links)

PC for pretty much anything else (games, art, etc. none of my art programs are even compatible with mac, nor is my art tablet)

never experienced a linux but would love to try one B)
wishlist on profile, thank you for the gifts and clicks :3

[ always looking to buy SBs, past event, retired quests, and old (2009-2011) creatures ]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Franou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Franou »

PC
JinxedJoe
CreaturesTrade

Post by JinxedJoe »

PC
Please help my little ones grow!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nijsuto
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nijsuto »

PC all the way. I have a particular disdain for Linux, a burning hatred, if you will. This stems from my own issues and frustrations with having to fight with it in the past to do what i want on it. I can co-exist with Mac, never truly used one, I've used one here and there, just when I've been forced to. in terms of Linux though... it depends of what kind of Linux, since there are a crazy amount of custom Linux OS out there, Ubuntu is a popular one because its one of, if not the most secure non-handmade OS out there. My only issues with it was that I could mess with all the files stuff that I normally would have no issues messing about with. I apologize for the rant but I tend to get a bit heated whenever I see people asking this. I have nothing against people who use Ubuntu or Linux stuff, i just personally hate Linux with a fiery passion.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
chokeholds
CreaturesTrade

Post by chokeholds »

PC personally because even though i think macs are cool laptops, they dont have most of the games I play ported to them >__< I have no experience with linux, but different OS intrigue me so

Return to “Popsicle stand”