Winter Solstice Gifting :)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Winter Solstice Gifting :)

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

I rarely ask for anything, since I kind of like the challenge of acquiring creatures on my own. That works well when it's a quest. Not so well when it's a creature that's retired from a past event. I've gathered some whenever I've popped in to see what's going on around Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but I really haven't played Magistream until the first part of this year. Been hit or miss since 2009, though. :-D You can look through my creature list if you want to see what I don't have. Currently, I have 2/25 gifts. Not bad for someone who's a virtual unknown compared to others! LOL

That said, I would LOVE any past event creature, especially from the early days and I thank-you in advance if so led to abide. I already have my fill of this year's drop, though, so if you have any of those, please check this thread for people who do not have any. I've been doing that myself today. FUN TIMES! I can't wait for my recipients to see what I've gifted them. :-D

Other than that, I've really enjoyed 2019's critters. The Bengolos and Rewana's are my favorites, with the Pegasus a close second. I like the others, too, they're very creative and well done, but cats and horses will always win my vote. :-D

Again, many thanks to those tossing critters my way. Happy Holidays! :bounce:
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
StarlightandLace
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by StarlightandLace »

I got 5 gifts so far. Thanks to everyone who gifted! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be sure to check my Extras tab. All are for sale, we could strike up a deal.
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Hi, all!

This post is also for my kids, LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl. I'd appreciate it if you'd gift them before me. Thank you! :wave:

Jadeunicorn

Please note, if I'm gifted anything not on this wishlist, I will re-gift to my kids.

SB Horned Equines and 1st Gen Hybrid Horned Equines (mostly Minicorns, Aericorns, Hipponoxes - no zombie unicorns, please)
SB Pennant-Winged Pegasus, SB Snopal

LittleDragonfly

SB Pennant-Winged Pegasus, SB Snopal, SB Bengolo, 1st Gen Rewana

LittleGreenGirl

SB Pennant-Winged Pegasus, SB Snopal, SB Bengolo, 1st Gen Rewana (she's in love with those kitties - lol)

Thank you all for gifting! :wave:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Echosong15
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Echosong15 »

I've got 8 gifts so far, any of the new solstice event creatures would be welcome!
4/25 gifts (any new creatures welcome!)
Kitsuune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: In a Fairy Tale.. Somewhere too far for you to find..

Post by Kitsuune »

I currently have 0 gifts. I love kitsunes, kittens, rewins, or anything you'd like to gift. :)
I'm a Renegade, it's in my blood...
*Always collecting: Kitsune, Anaugi, Rewin, Tenebre Fox, Kittens, Vosmari*
Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ σғ тнɛ Ɖαωи ωιтн ɛʏɛƨ σғ вℓʋɛ αи∂ αиɢɛℓ ωιиɢƨ...
Kitsune Army: 5056~

...I'm a Renegade, I always was.
Rexsaurus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rexsaurus »

Rexsaurus wrote:I'd love anything but I especially love winged cats, shop creatures or any past event creatures I have missed. I also have a wishlist in my profile.
Update: I would love to have a SB Pennant-winged Pegasus as I can't seem to catch any in the stream other than the one I already have.
Image 25/25 Gifts Image Would love to get any cats, dragons, shop creatures or new crystalwings.
Thank you to everyone who has given gifts!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shadowlugia
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowlugia »

3/25 gifts so far, my wish list is in the wishlist thread.
But I would still love any of the holiday creatures, Halloween creatures, and flecked sceap
Adriel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adriel »

I'm at 1/10 gifts right now for anyone wanting the badge. I'm happy to receive anything and the only specific creature on my wishlist is a chain white elk.
SunsetVWF026
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SunsetVWF026 »

SunsetVWF026 wrote:I love cats, so I’d really appreciate any felines! Specific creatures I also love are bengolos and rewanas (my new favorites aaaaaa), forgotten unicorns and pennant-winged pegasi. Thank you! <3
13/25 gifts, so if you want that badge I still got room under the tree :bounce:
Forgotten Unicorn Hoard: 984/1000. Fun fact, I currently own 4.48% of all Forgotten Unicorns on Magistream. Almost there!
13/25 presents~
Fossor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fossor »

I currently have 3/25 gifts ^.^
I would like any of the Event creatures since 2016 or my favorite in my profile.
but I'm happy with anything!

:roll: <3
Thank you so much

Return to “Community Discussion”