Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by blockEdragon »

I had a bug with the stream unicorns, I went to grab one but it said I could only take care of 7 eggs at a time. I only had one egg at that time and I KNOW there wheren't any unfrozen eggs in other tabs, right after that message I grabbed a mortfelis to test the glitch and it was added to my keep without issue.
25/25 thank you so much
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

blockEdragon wrote:I had a bug with the stream unicorns, I went to grab one but it said I could only take care of 7 eggs at a time. I only had one egg at that time and I KNOW there wheren't any unfrozen eggs in other tabs, right after that message I grabbed a mortfelis to test the glitch and it was added to my keep without issue.
It's not just the stream unicorns - I had the same thing happen when I went to grab a regular older stream egg to gift to someone. Went back to the stream and grabbed it on a second try. :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
gelendra
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by gelendra »

I don't actually know if this is where I should report this, but when I go to the 'Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools' forum ((https://magistream.com/8-community-disc ... tools.html)) my computer's virus protection program pops up a Trojan warning. It so far hasn't done this on any other page. I don't know if this comes from a link or what, and it doesn't do it all the time. Just about 50% of the time (I tried refreshing around 8 times and it popped up 5).
8/20 Gifts
Image Let the fight begin.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Jadeunicorn wrote:I'm not sure if this is related to my gifting issue, but I am getting Stage 2 of the Forgotten Unicorns at both Noon and Midnight (MS time). The Midnight time should be Stage 4, but I've tried for 3 days now, and they're always Stage 2 for me. D:
By chance did you check your board settings for the time? Maybe you didn't change daylight savings time (either turn it on, or turn it off, forgot which we are on right now....) Could that be the issue? :t-shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Danafox wrote:
Jadeunicorn wrote:I'm not sure if this is related to my gifting issue, but I am getting Stage 2 of the Forgotten Unicorns at both Noon and Midnight (MS time). The Midnight time should be Stage 4, but I've tried for 3 days now, and they're always Stage 2 for me. D:
By chance did you check your board settings for the time? Maybe you didn't change daylight savings time (either turn it on, or turn it off, forgot which we are on right now....) Could that be the issue? :t-shrug:
First, that wouldn’t effect catch times since it goes by MS time, not an individual account’s time. And second, if I was off in my calculations at all, I’d just be getting Stage 3s likely, as that’s the version right before the Midnight switch.

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

I only have 17027 creatures.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Jadeunicorn wrote:
Danafox wrote:
First, that wouldn’t effect catch times since it goes by MS time, not an individual account’s time. And second, if I was off in my calculations at all, I’d just be getting Stage 3s likely, as that’s the version right before the Midnight switch.
Now that I got back and could do it, I took a look at this. You are correct in saying that you seem to be getting the "second" stage, i.e. the first that's a bit rotten, both near noon and midnight.

There was an ancient bug in the code that made any Forgotten Unicorn caught between midnight and 1am to appear as the "2nd stage" instead of the "4th" stage. It's now fixed, and the Unicorns should display properly.

===============

LokiWolfBane, which browser are you using? Can you get me a screenshot about how your trade view looks like?
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Rosehill wrote:Now that I got back and could do it, I took a look at this. You are correct in saying that you seem to be getting the "second" stage, i.e. the first that's a bit rotten, both near noon and midnight.

There was an ancient bug in the code that made any Forgotten Unicorn caught between midnight and 1am to appear as the "2nd stage" instead of the "4th" stage. It's now fixed, and the Unicorns should display properly.
Thank you, Rosehill! I do have some Stage 4s in my Keep now, so this seems all fixed. :D

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

It's the newest version of Chrome. On cell phone so not sure how to get screen shots.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

LokiWolfbane wrote:It's the newest version of Chrome. On cell phone so not sure how to get screen shots.
What sort of cell phone are you using? Cause you can usually google how to take screenshots for your particular type of phone (it usually involves pressing and holding two buttons in for a moment). They you'll just need to upload it somewhere to post here (unless the 'upload attachment' function also works with phone pics/screenshots)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”