Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
CuriousCake
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by CuriousCake »

Katnilb wrote:
CuriousCake wrote:
CuriousCake wrote:In my keep it shows that the eggs are growing and hatching but when I post the embedded links of them they're still showing that they're eggs and not hatchlings.
it's still doing this
Have you cleared your cache?

Try reloading the page the creatures are embedded on by pressing CTRL + F5
Yep and yep. Neither of those worked
"All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much." -George HarrisonImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

morgainthe wrote:I have 2 frozen Mortifelis eggs and 1 frozen Decessus egg. The system is seeing them as live eggs no will it allow me to release them
You can release live eggs, what is actually is is that you haven't had them long enough to release. You have to wait, I believe 6 hours, before you can release a freshly grabbed egg.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

My trades are still acting up. Now they go from slide puzzles to black.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

My keep only shows two unfrozen eggs but when I try to pick up more it says that I have seven eggs already.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
LavenderInk
CreaturesTrade

Post by LavenderInk »

Just had an extremely strange glitch.

Went to the stream, suddenly had a massive amount of gold (like 3 million or something), picked an egg (which worked) and then didn't find the egg among my others and also shouldn't have been able to pick it up anyway since i have 7 eggs right now. My gold amount is back to normal.
ImageImage
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

oi, lots of issues over up in here.
i have a frozen dead baby decessus that i didn't freeze myself. -figured that one out~
i tried to name the Living baby female and got this:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
and the stream seems to be a lil jumpy... it slows and then suddenly zips forward like it's trying not to fall asleep or something.
i'm on the latest version of chrome, fairly solid net connection/access and no problems on any other site but here. :t-shrug: :t-corner:
Last edited by GeistStorm on October 29th, 2019, 2:31:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I'm not sure if this is related to my gifting issue, but I am getting Stage 2 of the Forgotten Unicorns at both Noon and Midnight (MS time). The Midnight time should be Stage 4, but I've tried for 3 days now, and they're always Stage 2 for me. D:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Jadeunicorn wrote:
Morgaln wrote:
Jadeunicorn wrote: I also had LittleDragonfly try it on a Kindle Fire in a Silk Browser that we've pretty much never used so have no cache to clear. It did the same thing (minus the security pop-up). Hit send, and it just refreshed the page. T_T

EDIT: I also tried in Safari on my iPad, same issue. I'm beginning to think it's something with our accounts directly.
Since you're saying that you get a security pop-up, that seems to be an issue on your side. MS does not give out that kind of warning. Since it's not tied to a device or browser, it's probably your internet provider. But we'll look into the issue and see if something on our side might be causing this.
It does seem to be something with the internet provider, since I seemed to be able to finally gift via my phone on mobile data (though my kids can't use that at all and I only sent some stuff to them since I hate using the phone for such things). However, I've changed nothing with my provider since the last time there was gifting. Could this be due to the MS site switch? That there's now something different in the configuration that my internet provider is having problems with? I've had no issues with any other sites, and honestly nothing has changed (been with this provider for years).
It might be you have landed on an IP others have used for spam and/or other such crap. I don't mean spam on MS but everywhere.

I thought I had a static IP but turns out I don't. Last week I was suddenly unable to post to MS, I got a warning from a site called Spamhaus that my IP was banned due to spam and other such crap. I haven't done anything of the sort so I was very confused (I had a minor meltdown). Only MS was affected. Next day everything was back to normal and I could post without issues. I finally figured out that I have the kind of IP that changes every day, so I was so unlucky to have landed on a bad IP.

I can see that you have posted from a ton of different IPs, so it seems yours changes as well. Might this be the issue??
------------------------------------------------

@ GeistStorm - The Dead Decessus is set to auto-freeze upon hatching, so that's normal.

----------------------------------------------------
LokiWolfbane wrote:My trades are still acting up. Now they go from slide puzzles to black.
How many creatures do you have in your Keep?? If you have more than 30k creatures that might be the issue.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

NyxNoire wrote:It might be you have landed on an IP others have used for spam and/or other such crap. I don't mean spam on MS but everywhere.

I thought I had a static IP but turns out I don't. Last week I was suddenly unable to post to MS, I got a warning from a site called Spamhaus that my IP was banned due to spam and other such crap. I haven't done anything of the sort so I was very confused (I had a minor meltdown). Only MS was affected. Next day everything was back to normal and I could post without issues. I finally figured out that I have the kind of IP that changes every day, so I was so unlucky to have landed on a bad IP.

I can see that you have posted from a ton of different IPs, so it seems yours changes as well. Might this be the issue??
Unfortunately, I've tried to gift to see if it's "fixed" for several days already. I just tried again now and still had the refresh issue again. So, if it was one bad IP, you'd think it would have cycled off of it by now then.

As a note, I saw someone else post about having the same problem in the Halloween thread (so it's not just me!).

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Been getting this error off and on for the last hour or so..

Error 502 Ray ID: 52d73ad0acf8c554 • 2019-10-29 18:32:01 UTC
Bad gateway

----------
magistream.com
Host
Error
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”