Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Myouki »

So I ran into a bit of a hiccup while trading. It seems that when I click the trade option next to someone's name in the forums and confirm that I want to trade, it takes me to a page saying it doesn't exist with 'https://magistream.com/trades/' as the url. Backtracking and manually going to the trading page link next to the 'user control panel' link shows that the trade was initiated and I can still access the trade by clicking that, but I couldn't directly access it from the link under their forum icon. I've had this happen consecutively for two different people, so I figured I should say something about it.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/14/2024), please and thank you~
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

I paniced when I saw the protect color gone so I bought a Hide spell and hid all my tabs with hatchlings. Now I know they were still protected. Does hiding them negate the Protect spell? Anyone know?

Gifts: 19/25
RedLilium
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by RedLilium »

Such a mistake this morning was more than a dozen times.
prettypretties
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettypretties »

RedLilium wrote:Such a mistake this morning was more than a dozen times.
yes, same. we're seeing this 502 gateway error roughly 1 in every 8 or 9 times we try to load a magistream page today. it's very frequent but the apparent outage doesn't last long. sometimes if we refresh it'll just work again, sometimes it'll take a minute or two before we can load any pages, but it always fixes before too much time.

we're also noticing the stream eggs often not refreshing on the 15-minute marks like someone mentioned earlier.

additionally, we are experiencing the disappearance of the bestiary, inventory, and view profile links usually at the top right of the screen above the logout button, like others have said, and a few other page elements are missing such as the current site time and link back to the top of the page at the bottom of forum pages.

thankyou to everyone who is working so hard on this! your efforts are appreciated. <3
plural they/them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
❤ often quiet or semi-active for disability reasons ❤
ImageImage❤ virtual hugs! ❤ ImageImage
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Some birthdates on creatures have changed! D:

I'm not sure if this was due to the maintenance, but I noticed several of my creatures birthdates have changed. Many of my Birthday Horn Bash ones have changed from August 4 to August 5. And then some of the ones that were born the day my youngest daughter was are now also 1 day later in birthdate.

I hope this can be fixed! :t-cry:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

Oh no, the server must've forgotten its time zone... I wonder how to fix that...
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Silverdove wrote:I paniced when I saw the protect color gone so I bought a Hide spell and hid all my tabs with hatchlings. Now I know they were still protected. Does hiding them negate the Protect spell? Anyone know?
I'm, not sure you can hide and protect a tab at the same time. Anyways, if they're hidden now it does basically the same thing as protecting them (just with the added ability of making them unseeable to everyone but you)
Madd
Queen of Mean
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

I think I fixed the 502s, let me know if you see another.

Madd
Queen of Mean
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

Jadeunicorn wrote:Some birthdates on creatures have changed! D:

I'm not sure if this was due to the maintenance, but I noticed several of my creatures birthdates have changed. Many of my Birthday Horn Bash ones have changed from August 4 to August 5. And then some of the ones that were born the day my youngest daughter was are now also 1 day later in birthdate.

I hope this can be fixed! :t-cry:
Did I fix it?

prettypretties
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettypretties »

Madd wrote:I think I fixed the 502s, let me know if you see another.
we made a small test of your 502 fix, and it looks good! we made 200 page loads in sets of 20 at a time, at varying intervals from 30 seconds to 2 minutes apart. can confirm that every page load was successful, no 502s were encountered. hope that helps! you're doing a fantastic job, thankyou for everything. <3
plural they/them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
❤ often quiet or semi-active for disability reasons ❤
ImageImage❤ virtual hugs! ❤ ImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”