How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by AuraDragoness »

Kinda bumbed out right now because I think I'm getting sick (yay for America's mass flu outbreak).

That, and the fact on another site someone offered me a thing I wanted for free...and then traded it to someone else b/c I was not there :/
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
23/25 Gifts
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Have a horrible cold :(

Coughing all the time and blowing huge globs of ick out my nose. Worst bit is I ran out of lotion tissues (tp is so rough on the nose ;_;) and its mini blizzarding outside so the bf doesnt want to drive anywhere meaning I have to wait to restock on lotion tissues!!!!
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Urgh, my sinuses are bleeding and painful. Not like flowing blood, but oozing. It sucks and I hate it and it never stops in winter. Using nasal spray just seems to make it worse.

Also, the mouse saga ended with a mouse trying to run away and and sort of orbiting my confused cat since the cat apparently broke its leg on one side. I trapped it in a cup and threw it outside in a pile of snow. I felt kinda bad, because a mouse with a broken leg in a snowstorm means it will likely freeze to death...but that's better than getting ripped apart by a cat, right? T_T
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Rosella
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosella »

Turns out the reason tweeting eggs hasn't been working for the past few months is because my Twitter account was set to private. I don't even remember doing such a thing, but I guess it's good that I noticed. :lol:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Grow faster dammit! *kicks coal wyrm egg*

Why must these guys be so slow.... -_-
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

I got back from the vet's office an hour ago (at 1am). While I am nearly 30 years old, and my little furry friend was a gerbil I only had a for a year, it took me until just now to stop bawling my eyes out about needing to put him down. So, this day, starting at midnight, is going to be one of those days.

I hope I made the right call. Fuck.
ElementalNovel
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ElementalNovel »

Niverdia wrote:
ElementalNovel wrote:Someone please come hit me with a very large blunt object because I keep reading negative reviews for things I love just... because?? I like to suffer?? Like I hate fighting, I hate arguing, I just want to enjoy things but then I.... actively seek out negative criticisms of things that are important to me just to... feel bad???

Please stop me.
//gently stops you
Purposefully looking up stuff that makes you feel bad (like negative reviews, in this case) is a form of self harm.
I... have never thought of it that way, but you're right. Seriously, thank you for the insight.
T I M S H E L ImageImageImageBut this- this is a ladder to climb to the stars...
I have a new love for that glittering instrument, the human soul.
It is a lovely and unique thing in the universe.
It is always attacked and never destroyed— because "Thou mayest."
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

We had a snow day today, the first of the year, and it turns out we also have another one tomorrow. So basically we've been on winter break for two weeks, with a two day break for school. :lol:

The downside of this all is that I won't be productive at all...
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

lolacharm wrote:I got back from the vet's office an hour ago (at 1am). While I am nearly 30 years old, and my little furry friend was a gerbil I only had a for a year, it took me until just now to stop bawling my eyes out about needing to put him down. So, this day, starting at midnight, is going to be one of those days.

I hope I made the right call. Fuck.
Doesn't matter the age of the owner or the furbaby - it still hurts. He'll be waiting for you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. :t-hugs:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

So annoyed with my bf. He got Sims4 for Christmas and all he wants to do is sit and play it all day. Its on ps4 ...which he plays on our ONLY tv. Yet I'm the selfish monster when I ask for a few hours of youtube/netflix time instead?
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!

Return to “Community Discussion”